TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

2 posters

Feikiis Test Moderator Application

F3ikii

Feikiis Test Moderator Application Empty Feikiis Test Moderator Application

Post  F3ikii Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:34 pm

How long have you've been playing? Well, I think I started playing Minecraft at 2010... So almost 2 years Smile

How long have you've been playing in-game? I have played tahe Server for 3 weeks, but IGN time about 2 Danske

Have you ever Donated? No, sorry I would but I dont have PayPal...

Why do you think you are up for the job? Yes, because I like to help others and build cool stuff.

How will you help the newcomers? First I would welcome them and reply if the ask someting... I like new players and people who join thiis awesome server Razz

How will you help owners? Of corse how else... Because They are smarter than me and know more Stuff.... Smile

Are you familiar with a lot of plugins? If so, which? I know alot of plugins like world edit / factions /lockette / essentials. Yes, because I have my own server so... LWC,Word Edit, World Guard, SignShop, VanishNoPacket .

Have you ever made a plugin? No, I havent got time... But I am thinking about it Smile

How old are you? I am 16

Are you friendly towards members? Of corse.

Have you ever griefed? Yes, to get revenge but I think not in this server...

Secret word. RealmChrgama

Other comments by you...? I like to play Minecraft and Make videos on my channel.. What I am building up right now Smile
    xRampageMiner
    xRampageMiner
    Co-Owner
    Co-Owner

Feikiis Test Moderator Application Empty Re: Feikiis Test Moderator Application

Post  xRampageMiner Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:31 pm

Uhmm minecraft wasnt made till i think 2011.. so yaa but i might be wrong.
    F3ikii

Post  F3ikii Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:41 pm

Minecraft was made in 2009 Smile Go to minecraft.net and in the bottom if the page is 2009-2012
    F3ikii

Post  F3ikii Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:44 pm

I am nerveusly waiting for the answer Razz Irealy want to build something big and get rid if hackers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:30 am