TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

2 posters

Test Moderator

Keiaxx

Test Moderator Empty Test Moderator

Post  Keiaxx Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Im keiaxx thats my name for the server and 4 the site

Ive been playing for 2 moths 3 weeks

I have never donated But im think of doing but i want to see what a rank feels like and to help

I think im up 4 the job because i wan to help everyone and help the server grow and go and make sure everyone is comfortable and make everyone happy and make sure everyone follows the rules help also to help other ranks and help the owner and help the server Ive seen the potential the server has.

I will help newcomers by making them feel welcome by helping them and answering their questions.

I will listen to higher staff unless its something dumb then i wont do it but in other words i will.

I will help the owners by helping them in projects anf with plugins and also with other things and make sure they like me.

Im familiar with the plugins such as :ieconemy factions etc.

I have never made a plugin but im think of making one later on in the future

Im friendly towards members by helping them and making sure they like the server and making it fun for them.

Ive never grifed cause its wrong and its braking the rules and it doesnt help the server so in other words i never griefed.

the secret word i hope is twikki3 i heard it on the forums and i hope it right if not i would like another chance?

I would like to be mod to help ther server and others thanks plzz promote me it would be great cause i love to help

-Keiaxx

Xyankey1
    SuperMod
    SuperMod

Test Moderator Empty Re: Test Moderator

Post  Xyankey1 Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:16 pm

got the secret word wrong and go to the new forums http://theinstitution.enjin.com/forum

but i dont accept/denie apps

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:53 am