TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

2 posters

darbsimboi102's application for testing-mod.

darbsimboi101

darbsimboi102's application for testing-mod. Empty darbsimboi102's application for testing-mod.

Post  darbsimboi101 Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:50 am

darbsimboi102.

How long have you've been playing? I have been playing mine craft for nearly a year and have been on this server for about 2 months.
    How long have you've been playing in-game? Not too sure.
    Have you ever Donated? No.
    Why do you think you are up for the job? I think I am because I could help organise the server and make it so people are playing by the rules.
    How will you help the newcomers? I will show them around and tell them to look at the signs and also show them the basic commands.
    Will you listen to higher staff? Of course I will listen to higher staff, I always have.
    How will you help owners? I will help by following their orders and continuing to follow the server rules.
    Are you familiar with a lot of plugins? If so, which? I don't believe I am.
    Have you ever made a plugin? No.
    How old are you? 13
    Are you friendly towards members? Mostly. I try to be, anyway.
    Have you ever griefed? If so, state reason. I have griefed before but that was only because I forgot that even if you claim the land first you can't ruin the buildings. THis won't happen again, anyway.
    Secret word. Sport?
    Other comments by you...? I hope you can consider me as a t-mod, I would certainly help you guys out. Thankyou Very Happy
    Winged_Bull
    Co-Owner
    Co-Owner

darbsimboi102's application for testing-mod. Empty Re: darbsimboi102's application for testing-mod.

Post  Winged_Bull Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:54 am

Denied.
    Reason: Failed Secret Word

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:41 pm