TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

3 posters

Shawnboyy's testing moderator application.

Shawnboyy

Shawnboyy's testing moderator application. Empty Shawnboyy's testing moderator application.

Post  Shawnboyy Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Name In-Game

My name in game is Shawnboyy.

How long have you've been playing?

I've been playing minecraft for two years.

How long have you've been playing in-game?

The game says I've been playing for one day and six hours. I've been on the very first server created for TheInstituion.

Have you ever Donated?

I have never donated, but given the chance of Testing-moderator I would probably donate for a higher rank.

Why do you think you are up for the job?

I think I'm up for the job of Testing Moderator because I'm a very kind, and helpful person. I do not hold grudges, even if people do the worst of things to me. I always try to help people, and if they ask me something I do not know, I always find an answer using sources of my own.

How will you help the newcomers?

I'd help the newcomers by welcoming them to the server like I currently do. Then I would ask them if there is anything I can do to make their game time on TheInstitution an excellent experience. If they reply with yes, I'd help them to my full extend. If they replied no, I'd wish them a happy time on the server.

Will you listen to higher staff?

Well of course. The higher staff has power over me, and if they feel something is right against my word, then so be it. They're the ones that make the server run, and I'm in no position to argue otherwise.

How will you help owners?

I'd help the owners by dealing with players questions, and issues. This relieves the stress on them with the smaller things, and allows them to focus on the big picture.

Are you familiar with a lot of plugins? If so, which?

I'm familiar with almost all of the plugins. Listing them would cause the application to look messy. And even if I wasn't familiar with one, I could simply look it up and read about it until I'm educated enough to understand it.

Have you ever made a plugin?

Yes. Just as a simple attempt to test my ability, I created a plugin to read everyone's whispers as a player on my own server. It was successful. The plugin does not exist anymore.

How old are you?

I'm seventeen years old.

Are you friendly towards members?

As I posted earlier, I love everyone. Even if people do terrible things, I punish them and then get over it. I am -ALWAYS- friendly to everyone. Being kind to others is a way to achieve in life. Rude, and unhappiness will not get you very far.

Have you ever griefed? If so, state reason.

Of course not! I find griefing to be a terrible thing. It's ruining someone else's work. Whether they spent two minutes, or two hours. It's their work, not yours.

Secret word.
    Accepted
    Other comments by you...?

I really hope you take the time to consider my application. I was previously demoted earlier for using eggs. I had no clue they were banned, and was not warned. But it is fair game. The rules were in front of my face, so I understand. I'd appreciate a second chance. I love helping this server, and think I'd do a great job. I really hope you consider my application. Thanks.

Sincerely,
    Shawnboyy.

DjThiz
    DjThiz
    GeneralManager
    GeneralManager

Shawnboyy's testing moderator application. Empty Re: Shawnboyy's testing moderator application.

Post  DjThiz Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:12 pm

You copy pasted this.
    Shawnboyy

Shawnboyy's testing moderator application. Empty What?

Post  Shawnboyy Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Copy pasted from where? I made these answers up from my own mind, thanks. I'm not someone who needs to rely on someone else's answers.
    MegaPlayer

Shawnboyy's testing moderator application. Empty Re: Shawnboyy's testing moderator application.

Post  MegaPlayer Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Lol the secret word says accepted in green u did copy and past this
    Shawnboyy

Shawnboyy's testing moderator application. Empty No.

Post  Shawnboyy Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:24 pm

The secret word was edited. It was [Accepted] It's found in the rules. As I said, I don't need to copy and paste. Someone edited my application. Here's it again. Secret Word: I <3 Chrgama
    DjThiz
    DjThiz
    GeneralManager
    GeneralManager

Post  DjThiz Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:08 am

It's the same as your old one, and yes, I edited it and wrote [Accepted] so others can't find it without looking.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:27 pm