TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

3 posters

air_vents testing-moderator application

air_vent
    air_vent

air_vents testing-moderator application Empty air_vents testing-moderator application

Post  air_vent Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:42 pm

my name in-game is air_vent

1.How long have you've been playing? ive been playing for about 8 months
    2. long have you've been playing in-game? 5 months or so.... Suspect
    3.Have you ever Donated? no i havent but im thinking about it if i get tmod
    4.Why do you think you are up for the job? because i love sharing and helping people with their problems, if i could help them more and more and be my friendly type of person i will hopefully be up there in the hall of fame and that would also make me happy, i would also help and fix greifings because i hate when people greif it makes me angry. Razz
    5.How will you help the newcomers? i will help them and welcome them to the server i will give them some essentials to help them through.
    6.Will you listen to higher staff? of course!!!!! y wouldnt i? they are in higher ranks and would proberly tell me how to do things if i was wrong and i would listen to them and learn from them.
    7.How will you help owners? i will do what ever they need me too even if it involves giving away everything of mine and becomeing a member again.
    8.Are you familiar with a lot of plugins? no i dont quite know what plug-ins are or how to use them confused
    9.Have you ever made a plugin? nope never. affraid
    10.How old are you? i am 13 years old and i turned thirteen on the august 13
    11.Are you friendly towards members? yes very i like to have golden apples partys at spawn and also daimond and emerald partys What a Face
    12.Have you ever griefed? no i have never greifed it is a horrible thing to do and it may wreck another persons work no matter how long it took them to build 1 minute or 1 day it is still greifing and is not allowed! Evil or Very Mad
    13.Secret word. <3 CHRGAMA<3
    Other comments by you...? PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ let me be a tmod i would love to help people and get involved in this server more....... plz aprrove! Laughing
    MegaPlayer

air_vents testing-moderator application Empty Re: air_vents testing-moderator application

Post  MegaPlayer Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:14 pm

U haven't played In the server for 5 months that is a lie and I know it
    air_vent
    air_vent

air_vents testing-moderator application Empty Re: air_vents testing-moderator application

Post  air_vent Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:56 am

i have its just on another account that i dont play on anymore Razz
    MegaPlayer

Post  MegaPlayer Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:44 am

Lol just cause u have golden apples and diamond and emerald party's don't mean u we freondly to them
    Winged_Bull
    Co-Owner
    Co-Owner

Post  Winged_Bull Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:51 am

Denied.
    Reason: Failed Secret Word

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:43 am