TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

2 posters

Ultimate PvP/Faction Wars Tournament [UPDATE #4] [HUGE UPDATE]

RonyRulesAll

Ultimate PvP/Faction Wars Tournament [UPDATE #4] [HUGE UPDATE] Empty Ultimate PvP/Faction Wars Tournament [UPDATE #4] [HUGE UPDATE]

Post  RonyRulesAll Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:51 am

RonyRulesAll Here Again In Now its Update 4. LETS DO THIS

1- ModernPvP
    2- Richkids
    3- Legion
    4- Compton
    5- [SLOT]
    6- [SLOT]
    7- [SLOT]
    8- [SLOT]

If You Want To Join Comment or Message My Ingame Name on The Institution [RonyRulesAll] That You Wanna Join.

Rules Of Tournament:

Rule #1 NO HACKS
    Rule #2 NO GOD ARMOR/SWORDS
    Rule #3 A MINIMUM OF 4 PLAYERS ON THE TEAM
    Rule #4 ELIMINATION ONLY.ONCE YOU DIE NO COMING BACK IN!
    Rule #5 NO PVPLOG
    Rule #6 NO ENDERPEARLS

If Any Of The Rules Are Broken Above The Team Will Be Disqualified and Other Team Will Automatically Win.

GRAND PRIZE:DJ THIZ WILL PICK!

Faction Wars Will Not Be Held in PvP Arena.

NEW NEWS!!!- If You Want To Be In Faction Wars But Dont Have Enough People,Now Your allowed To Have Allies Be On Your Team But They Are Not Allowed To be In the tournament Already.RichKids vs ModernPvP Is the First match Of The Tournament. Compton [I HEARD] Is Going To Be xyankey,Blaze,Elias,and DjThiz If so That Team Is Now In the Tournament.
    The Brackets Are Now Up So far These Are The only teams in The Brackets [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

P.S. I Need To Know Who's Going To Fight In RichKids.....
    Elias_chedrawi7
    Elias_chedrawi7

Ultimate PvP/Faction Wars Tournament [UPDATE #4] [HUGE UPDATE] Empty Re: Ultimate PvP/Faction Wars Tournament [UPDATE #4] [HUGE UPDATE]

Post  Elias_chedrawi7 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:05 am

Jesus we r gonna own newbs btw what time is it and give me the time zone since I live in another country
    RonyRulesAll

Ultimate PvP/Faction Wars Tournament [UPDATE #4] [HUGE UPDATE] Empty Re: Ultimate PvP/Faction Wars Tournament [UPDATE #4] [HUGE UPDATE]

Post  RonyRulesAll Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:07 am

My Time Is 4:07 NC! Eastern Time

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:14 am