TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

4 posters

Ultimate PvP/Faction Wars Tournament [UPDATE #3]

RonyRulesAll

Ultimate PvP/Faction Wars Tournament [UPDATE #3] Empty Ultimate PvP/Faction Wars Tournament [UPDATE #3]

Post  RonyRulesAll Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:57 pm

RonyRulesAll Here Again In Now its Update 3.We Have Some Bad News And Some Good News.

1- ModernPvP
    2- Richkids
    3- Legion
    4- [SLOT]
    5- [SLOT]
    6- [SLOT]
    7- [SLOT]
    8- [SLOT]

If You Want To Join Comment or Message My Ingame Name on The Institution [RonyRulesAll] That You Wanna Join.

Rules Of Tournament:

Rule #1 NO HACKS
    Rule #2 NO GOD ARMOR/SWORDS
    Rule #3 A MINIMUM OF 4 PLAYERS ON THE TEAM
    Rule #4 ELIMINATION ONLY.ONCE YOU DIE NO COMING BACK IN!
    Rule #5 NO PVPLOG

If Any Of The Rules Are Broken Above The Team Will Be Disqualified and Other Team Will Automatically Win.

GRAND PRIZE:DJ THIZ WILL PICK!

Faction Wars Will Not Be Held in PvP Arena.

NEW NEWS!!!- GTF Has Been Disbanded Due To Inactive Players And Minor Problems. Good News Is That Now More People Are Going to Join Because its 1.4.5!!!!! Im Going To Get us On PlanetMinecraft & MinecraftServers. Also New Faction War Arena Has Been Built By Me and Pr3d.Now To Make This Faction Wars Actually Happen Is We Need To Advertise This Server EVERYWHERE.New People Come In.New People PvP.My Goal Is To Get This Server around 50+ People On It Daily.Im Going To Need Help And No Advertising Until Server Updates.Chrgama Has Said We Are Not Restarting So That Means Everything Is Going To Be Back To Normal Soon.Thank You All For Helping Me Become Assistant Love You All -RonyRulesAll Very Happy

Last edited by RonyRulesAll on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    joshbuckley22
    joshbuckley22

Ultimate PvP/Faction Wars Tournament [UPDATE #3] Empty Re: Ultimate PvP/Faction Wars Tournament [UPDATE #3]

Post  joshbuckley22 Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:00 pm

put me in there, Legion
    RonyRulesAll

Ultimate PvP/Faction Wars Tournament [UPDATE #3] Empty Re: Ultimate PvP/Faction Wars Tournament [UPDATE #3]

Post  RonyRulesAll Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:22 pm

k
    Alnoroph

Post  Alnoroph Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:42 am

In terms of fighting, i have decided to join the fight, but not with alnoroph, cause i still want to beowner of gtf. I will use an alternate account and join modern pvp and join the fight Smile
    Shadow_Assassin

Post  Shadow_Assassin Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:52 am

You might aswell remove RichKids from that list lol idk who signed it up..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:59 pm