TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

Application~

Mario99

Application~ Empty Application~

Post  Mario99 Tue May 07, 2013 7:07 pm

Hello everyone, Mario99 Here Very Happy! I was wondering, if maybe I could become an assistant on the Institution. I love helping people! No lie! And just to let everyone out there know, I dont say things unless I mean them. Haha, anyways I think that becoming an assistant on the Institution would be a great oppurtunity to help other players in there full experiance to the server! So, further more, here is my application, I dearly hope that you enjoy reading this, and consider making me this rank. It would be a great honor to help out. So here it is!

1. Name In TheInstitution:
    2. How Many Hours/Days/Years/Weeks Do You Play Altogether? ( At Least 1 Week )
    3. Age: Minimum ( 10 )
    4. Country , TimeZone:
    5. Can Online At Least 1 Hour A Week. ( Min : 1 )
    6. How Many People Do You Helped So Far: ( Min 20 )
    7. Your Forum Username:
    8. What Make You Feel That You Can Be In This Posititon: ( Full Sentence )
    9. English : ?/10 ( Out Of 10? )
    10. Grammar : ?/10 ( Out Of 10? )
    11. Reason To Join As A Helper: ( Full Sentence )
    12. ( Optional ) Any Video You Post So Far For This Sever? ( Optional )
    ------------------------------------------

(Above you see the way I have formatted my application)
    1. Mario99
    2. 1 and a half months
    3. Age: 14
    4. USA; Pacific time zone
    5. 3 Full days a week
    6. 13 (And becoming an assistant would have me gladyly help more!)
    7. Mario99
    8. I feel that for you all to have me as an assistant on the server would be a great oppurtunity for me and others to succeed on the server, me as to feel good about me helping others Smile and others have the feeling of a trustworthy guy out there looking out for the server that we all know and love!
    9. 10/10 (Also I speak some Dutch and I speak Spanish)
    10. 10/10, Im always making sure I spell things right and make things capitalized before sending them, so everyone knows what I am trying to say, clearly, and fluently! Smile
    11. My full reason to join as an assistant on the Institution is to help others (Like I said before, everything I say, I mean it) Helping others makes me feel really good, and im sure that the players that I am helping feel good also! Smile Another reason to the cause is that I am a very experianced player when it comes to responsibility. Though I make mistakes. Nobody is perfect! But maybe things could be more perfect if I started to help. Because thats what this server needs, and already has, hard- working, and very kind staff, including Builders and Creative!
    12. Personally I have never come to the thought of posting one, but if the server wantas me to? Then thats what I shall do! Anything to make the people happy! Very Happy

Thank you for your time, it is dearly appreciated!
    See you all online! Contact me if needed, and for questions, PM me online to get my Cell and Email!
    I hope you all consider this great oppurtunity! Smile

From your committed to help player

-Mario99 Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:46 am