TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

MrCreatives Server Builder App

MrCreative

MrCreatives Server Builder App Empty MrCreatives Server Builder App

Post  MrCreative Sun May 05, 2013 4:52 pm

hello, I am looking for builder position so that i can erect something worthy of youtube praise, and wish to create it online, so that when i need help it can be more available to me, im also able to build pretty much anything anyone could want on demand and this includes but is not limited to (structures) (dungeons) (redstone machines up to and including redstone computers with logical operations [[ this would cause dramatic lag in a server setting ]] ) showpieces, statues, pixel art. im also quite good with coming up with minigames. i do not use mcedit, optifine, or other such programs, im 26 years of age so i have the maturity to follow outlined rules, and i do not participate in pvp, griefing, or other troll like actions. please request a teleport whenever im available for a viewing of my base, i log in atleast 2 times a day.

MrCreative.
    MrCreative

MrCreatives Server Builder App Empty Re: MrCreatives Server Builder App

Post  MrCreative Tue May 07, 2013 9:04 pm

some of my creative randomness :3 pvp arena with spectator ring.. and 2 entrances for a controlled start to pvp, and a lobby (not shown)

MrCreatives Server Builder App Pvp_ar11

My Prototype Spawn.

MrCreatives Server Builder App 2013-010

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:07 pm