TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

aleks Assistant Application

Gr1mmr

aleks Assistant Application Empty aleks Assistant Application

Post  Gr1mmr Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:47 pm

1.aleks
    2.well ingame right now its been bout hlaf an hour but i have played on this server before (as the mod aleks) and would like a second chance even if i have to start all over again.
    3.i am 15 turning 16 on april 26th
    4. canada,pst
    5.i can play many hours a week i can play at least an hour per day at school in the minecraft club i created.
    6. as this account my perms are limited and thus far i have helped only 2 ppl on grimmr but as aleks i have helped countless people on this server and love being here.
    7.Gr1mmr
    8.i feel i am good for this position as i am of a good age and have alot of time to devote to it. i am familiar with the server and have reached supermod rank before. i fully apologize for and rude things i said to djthiz or winged and it was entireley innapropriate. im a hard worker a creative designer and an eager beaver
    9.9/10 i am really good at speaking reading and writing english
    10. 8/10 my grammar could use little work but i am working on it currently
    11.I beleive i can be the best helper this server has seen and i look forward to the chance to prove that i can be a valuable staff member once again!
    12. i have not posted any new videos of the server and my old videos are irrelevant so i will be postin new video soon:)

id just like to thank you for tanking the time to read my application and again take the time to apologize for the wrong things i did on ym old account:)

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:00 pm