TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

coda9999's Assistant rank

coda9999

coda9999's Assistant rank Empty coda9999's Assistant rank

Post  coda9999 Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:06 am

1. Name In TheInstitution: coda9999

2. How Many Hours/Days/Years/Weeks Do You Play Altogether? I play about 4 hours every night on this server, this is the only server i play on.

3. Age: 14

4. Country , TimeZone: Australia

5. Can Online At Least 1 Hour A Week. As i said i play about 4 hours a night so I'm always on.

6. How Many People Do You Helped So Far: i have helped a lot of people by building houses and helping new members by saying to get started do /kit starter.

7. Your Forum Username: coda9999

8. What Makes You Feel That You Can Be In This Position: I think i would just be a very good assistant because i help a lot of people on this server and want to help even more people by building them things and getting new members started.

9. English : 10/10

10. Grammar : 9/10

11. Reason To Join As A Helper: I think i should join as a member because i have been helping a lot of people over the years I've played on this server and i think i could be a good assistant thats why I'm going for this role.

12. ( Optional ) Any Video You Post So Far For This Sever? I have posted 1 video for this, but i only video this because someone was hacking and i wanted the admins to ban him because thats not aloud on this server.

sincerely
    coda9999
    Very Happy Laughing Smile king farao sunny jocolor santa bom

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:57 pm