TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

coda9999's Tmod app

coda9999

coda9999's Tmod app Empty coda9999's Tmod app

Post  coda9999 Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:06 am

Name In-Game: coda9999

How long have you've been playing? i have had many accounts on the institution, i probably have been palling on this server for about 1 year and a bit.

How long have you've been playing in-game? i have been playing about 7 hours a night on this server.

Have you ever Donated? No not yet

Why do you think you are up for the job? i just think i would be a really good Tmod because if i was in creative i could help anyone with anything because if someone need a hand with there house i would help hem because i love building and creating things.

How will you help the newcomers? I will help new comers by saying /kit stater and i will kindly build a little house for them so they can /sethome.

Will you listen to higher staff? I will listen to higher staff and i will help them if they need a hand with anything.

How will you help owners? i will help owners if they need me to do anything, say build something of spawn i will build it.

Are you familiar with a lot of plugins? i Nearly know every plugin in on this server.

Have you ever made a plugin? Yes i have, me and my friend made a server so we had to make plugins.

How old are you? i am 14

Are you friendly towards members? Yes i am very friendly, i just don't like people being mean to each other, i try to stop that

Have you ever griefed? No i have never griefed i only have raided.

Secret word. SexyInstitution Very Happy

Other comments by you...? I would really love you be a tmod, i know there is already a few of them but i think i would really help out this server by using my skills to design things for this server, lets say design something for spawn. I really love this server this is the only server i go on and i want to help this server go even further than it has.

Very Happy Smile Laughing
    sincerely
    coda9999

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:48 pm