TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

2 posters

possible mod abuse

Minecraft21

possible mod abuse Empty Re: possible mod abuse

Post  Minecraft21 Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:50 pm

wow dude that sucks you should get your stuff back he stole affraid
    Konics

possible mod abuse Empty possible mod abuse

Post  Konics Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:25 pm

One of the mods (i believe it was XxSpectrexX) took my sword from me. About a month or so ago I had builder rank and made the sword. There is no rule saying I couldnt when i typed /rules . When i logged back in today it was still in my ender chest though I had lost my builder rank. Derpcrafter tped to me and proceeded to kill my faction member Jay122 so I went to my chest and pulled it out as well as some armor i made back then to. I proceeded to kill Derpcrafter b4 he could cause more damage. Spectre then teleported to me a few minutes later demanding my sword that i had once again put in my chest. I had only used it to defend my new faction and honestly only was planning on useing it again on such an occasion. He then said that he would temp-ban me if i didnt give it to him then ask for it again the next day. I simply said it was my sword and if he wanted it he would have to show me the rule. He did not then somehow got into my enderchest and took it. I would like my sword back if possible or at least shown a rule saying what i did was illegal. If it was in fact illegal and he was right I am sorry for wasting everyone's time.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:06 pm