TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

5 posters

Extreme, T-Mod Abuse to players

Elias_chedrawi7
    Elias_chedrawi7

Extreme, T-Mod Abuse to players Empty Re: Extreme, T-Mod Abuse to players

Post  Elias_chedrawi7 Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:03 am

Sorry guys for all the stuff i did cause i got hacked by former player rage he stole my pass then hacked me creating serious problems on my rep as a tmod so i'm sorry guys

T-ModElias
    XLegitzX

Post  XLegitzX Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Sir_Tom_X wrote:Hello, today while playing on the server i have been continuously being jailed, for absolutely no reason, along with another player Raidhappy, we are both writing this report because we are sick of being abused. the mod that was abusing is ELIAS. other players are lieing that we are pvplogging when we weren't even fighting and the immature ELIAS believes them an jails us. ALSO he did it again just now and he temp banned us for a DAY! this is bulllshit, our complaint is demodding ELIAS he doesnt do his job and he doesnt help at all. PLEASE HELP unban us and tell him not to do this again or demod him please...
    Sincerely,
    Sir_Tom_X ,and RaidHappy
    This is a lie, we have series of vidoes of you PVPLogging and pvphopping and also lieing to staff. You cannot say you don't do all of this because you do, staff give you punishments for a reason you should of been perma banned by now... You have PVPLogged about 8 times and only got caught about 3. So don't be saying you did noting because you do pvplog! Don't belive me I have proof!
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by XLegitzX on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mdwells329
    mdwells329

Post  mdwells329 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:28 am

I wasnt there but that dosent sound like ellias
    NinJ_Man3600

Post  NinJ_Man3600 Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:50 pm

I think he should be demoted
    Sir_Tom_X

Post  Sir_Tom_X Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:47 pm

ninjaman, IKR, its not fair he even tempbanned me for a day an i did NOTHING!
    NinJ_Man3600

Post  NinJ_Man3600 Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:33 pm

I agree i was there u two were just bein put into jail for no reason i was confused
    Sir_Tom_X

Extreme, T-Mod Abuse to players Empty Extreme, T-Mod Abuse to players

Post  Sir_Tom_X Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Hello, today while playing on the server i have been continuously being jailed, for absolutely no reason, along with another player Raidhappy, we are both writing this report because we are sick of being abused. the mod that was abusing is ELIAS. other players are lieing that we are pvplogging when we weren't even fighting and the immature ELIAS believes them an jails us. ALSO he did it again just now and he temp banned us for a DAY! this is bulllshit, our complaint is demodding ELIAS he doesnt do his job and he doesnt help at all. PLEASE HELP unban us and tell him not to do this again or demod him please...
    Sincerely,
    Sir_Tom_X ,and RaidHappy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:48 pm