TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

+5
pelle131313
littlebro99
Shadow_Assassin
Elias_chedrawi7
lewis010
9 posters

Not fair (demote) Lewis

MegaPlayer

Not fair (demote) Lewis Empty Re: Not fair (demote) Lewis

Post  MegaPlayer Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:31 am

Socks I agree when I was banned by dj I wish he would've done /whois jjlegocrazy cause I swear I was hacked by some douche bag and they advertised for their server using my user I just want to be unbanned Sad
    SeemlesslySocks

Not fair (demote) Lewis Empty I agree it's unfair.

Post  SeemlesslySocks Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:06 am

It's fucking ridiculous. Someone gets demoted by a higher rank because they said they were " Abusing ". Predator, however, is a " non-intelligent " Moderator. This is my point of view because he could have used /whois lewis and taken a screenshot of it. I find this outrageous. Whatever happened to having a fair say and a fair server, where proof was needed. Yes, Lewis can be a pain sometimes, but does that necessarily mean he should be demoted without proof? I needed proof when predator was hacking when he was assistant to ban him, and I was SuperMod at the time. This is really stupid. Unfair and Unjust. A lot of things have changed since I haven't been off. My point of view is that Lewis should be unbanned ( If he was ) and promoted. Only because:
    There wasn't any shape or form of proof, just 'Seeing it'. Thanks for reading;
    -Socks
    xDeezah
    Co-Owner
    Co-Owner

Post  xDeezah Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:24 pm

First, what is your in-game name?
    Second, What rank were you?
    Third, Who demoted you?

I'm talking to lewis here noone else.
    XLegitzX

Post  XLegitzX Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:56 pm

lewis010 wrote:I was fightin pr3dator and his friend with my friend than pr3dator said i was using god but i didnt use it i swear and now i am demoted ,
    Much more people say that it isnt fair becose they saw me getting hitted and Yesterday i had the same when i was fighting Shadow_assasin then he told me it is a bug
    And now no 1 is listening to me...
    If u guys wont do anything for me please just fix the bug than so not other people will get demoted or get problems for nothing or for somthign they didnt do.
    Lol it was fair when we killed you, you did /god and went running to pick up your stuff and we told you we have you recorded that you went in god to get your stuff and then you never took it off and still pvped us
    mincraft

Not fair (demote) Lewis Empty HE IS INNOCENT!

Post  mincraft Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:58 am

He is innocent! Plz it was just a bug, that happened to me in other server's as well. (Next time give proof or something, not just demote them right away…)
    lol! affraid
    pelle131313

Post  pelle131313 Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:48 am

Now this again... somethign is unclear=demote...
    others didnt see Lew gettin hit others did... same happened earlier=bug?
    i dont see why insta demote, and ppl should see get Pred`s proof b4 demoting (if he has)... and if its because of bug give Lew his rank back.
    lewis010

Post  lewis010 Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:42 am

And Pr3dator if u read this could i please see ur proof?
    littlebro99

Post  littlebro99 Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:38 am

Lewis is inosent he was getting hit and was on fire and almost died until i killed pred
    Razz He Wasnt in god anyHe was going legit no being a noob like Pred XD
    Shadow_Assassin

Post  Shadow_Assassin Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:34 am

Yes, the same thing happened to me whilst fighting a member, I got the god spash stars. This was most likely caused by some kind of glitch, or the Golden (god) Apples.
    Elias_chedrawi7
    Elias_chedrawi7

Post  Elias_chedrawi7 Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:32 am

llllllllleeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwiiiiiiiisssssss nooooooo he is saying the truth :')
    lewis010

Not fair (demote) Lewis Empty Not fair (demote) Lewis

Post  lewis010 Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:28 am

I was fightin pr3dator and his friend with my friend than pr3dator said i was using god but i didnt use it i swear and now i am demoted ,
    Much more people say that it isnt fair becose they saw me getting hitted and Yesterday i had the same when i was fighting Shadow_assasin then he told me it is a bug
    And now no 1 is listening to me...
    If u guys wont do anything for me please just fix the bug than so not other people will get demoted or get problems for nothing or for somthign they didnt do.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:24 pm