TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

+3
DjThiz
MegaPlayer
Clownface11
7 posters

This better Get Fixed, u guys keep banning me.

Xyankey1
    SuperMod
    SuperMod

This better Get Fixed, u guys keep banning me. Empty Re: This better Get Fixed, u guys keep banning me.

Post  Xyankey1 Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Blaze wrote:wish i could "like" posts here lol

nero +1 like XDXD
    same xD
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Admin
    Admin

This better Get Fixed, u guys keep banning me. Empty Re: This better Get Fixed, u guys keep banning me.

Post  Blaze Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:58 pm

wish i could "like" posts here lol

nero +1 like XDXD
    xDeezah
    Co-Owner
    Co-Owner

Post  xDeezah Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:39 am

I seriously suggest you stop posting, Not being mean or anything but the Co-Owner has already said he is not unbanning you and has politly asked you to fuck off. Smile
    Xyankey1
    SuperMod
    SuperMod

Post  Xyankey1 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:20 am

Clownface11 wrote:no i didnt unban my self socks did but i unclaimed all land on syranders account part of troll with socks
    socks wouldnt do that if your talking about SocksAreCool then you probably you hacked him and got yourself banned then. Then you admited to hacking into Syrander's account then theirs no way in hell anyone will unban you we dont want hackers in our server
    Syrander
    Syrander

Post  Syrander Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:50 am

You want isnt a good enough reason, and you threaten us to get yourself unbanned, + you ask for your friends to be unbanned, tell them to make their own appeals, each appeal goes for only 1 player.
    Denied.
    PS, stay off my acc you prick.
    Clownface11

Post  Clownface11 Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:35 am

no i didnt unban my self socks did but i unclaimed all land on syranders account part of troll with socks
    Xyankey1
    SuperMod
    SuperMod

Post  Xyankey1 Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:15 pm

also im sure you were the one that got in Syrander's account and ubanned urself cause if it was you you failed big time you did unban Clownface11 you forgot the slash and im thinking your the one that hacked staff today
    DjThiz
    DjThiz
    GeneralManager
    GeneralManager

Post  DjThiz Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:58 am

DENIED.
    Fuck off.
    MegaPlayer

Post  MegaPlayer Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:48 am

Clownface11 wrote:I NEED ANSWERS NOW THIS IS REALLY GETTING EM FRUSTRATED AND AN
    GRY
    U also just posted this 10 minutes ago be patient
    MegaPlayer

Post  MegaPlayer Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:47 am

Also make a ban appeal "cunt" as u say
    Clownface11

Post  Clownface11 Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:46 am

I NEED ANSWERS NOW THIS IS REALLY GETTING EM FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY
    Clownface11

Post  Clownface11 Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:44 am

hhah thx
    MegaPlayer

Post  MegaPlayer Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:43 am

Well with a post pike this the way u titled it u wont get unbanned...
    Clownface11

This better Get Fixed, u guys keep banning me. Empty This better Get Fixed, u guys keep banning me.

Post  Clownface11 Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:38 am

Well heres the deal Clowface11 got banned, so did vlassis71099, so did hunter202 and so did louis1D (my Friend). NOw All these accounts have been banned. NOW i want them to be unbanned. i have asked soo may time i will be unbaned for 1 day ten banned the next. Yes, i have abused staff but i wonder why i keep getting banned and their are other cunts that dont. So just unban these accounts and i would be happy, if not fuck u cunt im leaving this server and stuff donating. I like this server but for the last week it has been really unfair on me. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Clownface11 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:48 pm