TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

2 posters

Why do you all bann so much

YOuMadBro

Why do you all bann so much Empty Re: Why do you all bann so much

Post  YOuMadBro Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:51 pm

i Dont mean to fight but "Legit"? Wtf i Killed ur Friend and got it so he isnt legit and i was cuz i killed to get it. Your just lucky id remember him ign.
    YOuMadBro

Post  YOuMadBro Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Bro it is my fault half of ur faction has it and i just KEPT IT because you said "IT IS FINE" quit crying and face the truth im better then u at pvping and btw ur driving all the members away from the server good job. At least the other mods/admins even co-owner and owner dont ban as much as u do. You acused me of hacking aswell how bout show me the video u can even check my computer smartass
    Gj and P.S Good Job other staff ILY <3
    rocker234
    SuperMod
    SuperMod

Post  rocker234 Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:18 pm

You had the item when it clearly says at spawn you must burn all the items that arn't allowed there is no "legit" illegal items.
    YOuMad..

Why do you all bann so much Empty Why do you all bann so much

Post  YOuMad.. Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:53 pm

Why was i banned for getting a illegal item from killing someone and rock is just raging so much to be honest yank and all the mods know its legit why do I get the blame. Im Not hating or anything i just am saying admins should choose wether to bann or not cuz im getting sick and tired of the hackers and then the raging mods. Its so op with someone hating me that a mod cuz they died to me. Thats all Thanks for reading.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:24 am