TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

4 posters

rage is a abuser

MegaPlayer

rage is a abuser Empty Re: rage is a abuser

Post  MegaPlayer Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:08 pm

Rage check ur pm inbox on the forums Sad
    Rage
    Rage
    SuperMod
    SuperMod

Post  Rage Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:27 pm

mdwells329 wrote:I agree rage banned me without letting me tell the whole story
    Hey there, You donated today, and You abused today. Your supposed to be PERM banned and DEMOTED, but instead i gave you a ONE DAY ban.
    Be thankful.
    To make this clear you are not under any circumstance allowed to PVP in god mode. No if's than's or but's.
    You attacked in god, you suffer your consequences. You are not immune from ban or demotion just because of your donation. You will be unbanned tomorrow around 7:15PM EST time, if you are seen abusing your rank again you will be demoted and banned.
    mdwells329
    mdwells329

rage is a abuser Empty I agree

Post  mdwells329 Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:24 pm

I agree rage banned me without letting me tell the whole story
    Rage
    Rage
    SuperMod
    SuperMod

Post  Rage Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:29 am

your clearly wrong. you called me a ass 3 times, two of the times were screenshotted, i muted you for 10yrs but it wasnt even 10 seconds till i unmuted you. I perhabs have everything i want in the game, but my faction members do not. The server isnt falling apart, its growing. more growth=more bans. we have no anticheat, we have no active supermods, admins, co owners.(atleast when im on) (aprox 12hours weekends, 6-8hrs weekdays). just because i banned you, doesnt mean im doing my job wrong. You called me a ass, i warned you, you call me a ass 2 more times, the rules say "do not disrespect any member pr staff" witch made this a banable offence. i waited a hour or two for you to cool down, but i come on the server Nd all i hear is "oh rage is on i dont like him anymore ill be on later" there for your banned for disrespect. im sure if you were moderator and i called you a ass 3 TIMES you would do the same. i didnt mute u the first time because you had a clean history. the 3rd time you struck out. sorry. your're staying banned.
    So please let me know hows this abuse?
    MegaPlayer

Post  MegaPlayer Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:44 pm

And rage its traitor not trader Smile
    MegaPlayer

Post  MegaPlayer Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:39 pm

I meant when I said stop being a ass it meant stop acting like one I'm sorry rage but I only said one time hey anyone from legion maybe unclaim assasinalexs house u said no I wont I raided and and that is how it is I said cmon rage ur a mad u have creative u don't need to raid and you muted me for 10 years then u jailed me and then u unmuted me I was like rage ur acting like a as* so socks says shut the fck up mega u fking dumbas* c**t bi*** epiclol is on me rocker said shut up mega no one needs u and I said fine this is how it is everyone hates me how do u think I felt hmm I was trying to help a member I was doing my job as a assistant and I get hate. rage u are wrong ur not right u r wrong also this server has been turning to s*** lately rage not just u but some other staff have been really unhelpful and mean to pplz I don't like this server like I used to :'( :'( :'( :'(

-JJLegoCrazy
    Rage
    Rage
    SuperMod
    SuperMod

Post  Rage Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Your wrong actually, im nice to everyone until someone breaks the rules. You told me to unclaim raided land, i say no and i get called a ass 3 times. You recieved your ban. And you can cry on how "im a trader" but you turned ur back on me by calling me a ass. so dont even start with us, syrander is on my side because im right
    MegaPlayer

Post  MegaPlayer Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Syrander wrote:If you, MegaPlayer, abusivley disrespect a higher ranked staff member of the server, your weather over there, is cloudy with a chance of Ban Hammer.
    By this I mean you're banned for disrespecting staff.
    Ps thanks for your support syrander I thought u were my friend I also thought rage was my friend but I guess we all learn something new everyday don't we -_-
    MegaPlayer

Post  MegaPlayer Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:06 pm

No rave I'm sorry but you were being a jerk to a lot of pplz except ur little "helper" rocker and also I'm not some regtard rage I know how to spell I'm not a idiot -_-
    Rage
    Rage
    SuperMod
    SuperMod

Post  Rage Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:50 pm

by the way you need some grammatical, and spelling help
    Rage
    Rage
    SuperMod
    SuperMod

Post  Rage Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:49 pm

MegaPlayer wrote:whatever i called him an ass cause he was bein a jerk to everyone i guess i see how it is no one lieks me well i dont give a crap u can ban me idc anymore everyone hates me so i guess i hate them to i dont want to comeon a server that has a bunch of jerks

1. I wasnt being a ass to everyone... My faction claimed someone land after Raiding them, this is legal and i had no reason to be called a ass
    MegaPlayer

Post  MegaPlayer Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:24 pm

whatever i called him an ass cause he was bein a jerk to everyone i guess i see how it is no one lieks me well i dont give a crap u can ban me idc anymore everyone hates me so i guess i hate them to i dont want to comeon a server that has a bunch of jerks
    Rage
    Rage
    SuperMod
    SuperMod

Post  Rage Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:48 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Rage
    Rage
    SuperMod
    SuperMod

Post  Rage Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:43 pm

I'm sorry, but according to you, I'm a asshole, and I didn't acknowledge this once, but i also received this disrespect 3 times.
    Enjoy your ban.
    Syrander
    Syrander

Post  Syrander Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:41 pm

If you, MegaPlayer, abusivley disrespect a higher ranked staff member of the server, your weather over there, is cloudy with a chance of Ban Hammer.
    By this I mean you're banned for disrespecting staff.
    MegaPlayer

rage is a abuser Empty rage is a abuser

Post  MegaPlayer Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:46 am

rage banned me for no reason and he is mad at me cause i was asking him to unclaim assasinalexs house cause rage claimed his house so rage jailed me then when get goy on i said bye rage is on im leaving he said good ur abnend and he banned me he is a abuser and he dont deserve mod

-JJLegoCrazy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:08 pm