TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

3 posters

I thought you cant get demoted when you pay for your rank

Rage
    Rage
    SuperMod
    SuperMod

I thought you cant get demoted when you pay for your rank Empty Re: I thought you cant get demoted when you pay for your rank

Post  Rage Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:27 pm

fartface716 wrote:So i was demoted by Winged along with some other people. I paid for testmod.

Thats funny you say that, because You do know Test Mod is not purchasable, Right?
    fartface716
    fartface716

I thought you cant get demoted when you pay for your rank Empty Re: I thought you cant get demoted when you pay for your rank

Post  fartface716 Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Rage wrote:there is no immunity on you just because you donated
    I understood that the first 5000 times you guys told me
    DjThiz
    DjThiz
    GeneralManager
    GeneralManager

Post  DjThiz Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Thank you Rage, someone understands.
    Rage
    Rage
    SuperMod
    SuperMod

Post  Rage Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:28 pm

there is no immunity on you just because you donated
    fartface716
    fartface716

Post  fartface716 Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:58 pm

DjThiz wrote:If you're not doing your job, you get demoted simple as that, if I don't do my job, I'll be demoted by gama.
    So, Im on the server everyday fixing griefs, banning hackers, and im not doing my job?
    DjThiz
    DjThiz
    GeneralManager
    GeneralManager

Post  DjThiz Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:39 pm

If you're not doing your job, you get demoted simple as that, if I don't do my job, I'll be demoted by gama.
    fartface716
    fartface716

I thought you cant get demoted when you pay for your rank Empty I thought you cant get demoted when you pay for your rank

Post  fartface716 Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:20 pm

So i was demoted by Winged along with some other people. I paid for testmod.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:26 pm