TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

5 posters

Can't login due to password change.

Blood4ink

Can't login due to password change. Empty Re: Can't login due to password change.

Post  Blood4ink Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:36 pm

i dont have a skype, but i have messaged you multiple times dj thiz, and other staff, but really, do the staff here only care about each other? not members?
    Blood4ink

Can't login due to password change. Empty Re: Can't login due to password change.

Post  Blood4ink Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:38 pm

hello this is blood4ink, i just found out on 9/11/12 at 8:38pm that belmont or someone hacked my account and change the password. PLEASE HELP
    Shadow_Assassin

Post  Shadow_Assassin Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:28 am

Syrander the exact same thing has happened to me... I can't get in, and it says invalid password.. Sad
    _Em_

Post  _Em_ Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:20 am

That has happened to me!! I think I know who this was though -.- but still I am now on as _em_2 instead because of my password being changed :/

~Em~
    DjThiz
    DjThiz
    GeneralManager
    GeneralManager

Post  DjThiz Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:09 am

Message me on skype what you want your password to be.
    Syrander
    Syrander

Can't login due to password change. Empty Can't login due to password change.

Post  Syrander Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:36 am

Some prick has logged into my account by the knowledge of my complex password, and has now changed it, someone through the console can you please change my password back? I cannot login until that has happened.

Moderator, Syrander

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:02 am