TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

PrincessNorn's Application

PrincessNorn

PrincessNorn's Application Empty PrincessNorn's Application

Post  PrincessNorn Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:56 am

1.Name In-Game Response: PrincessNorn

2.How long have you've been playing? Response: I have played for about 3 years altogether, this is a rounded number.

3.How long have you've been playing in-game? (while in-game do /ontime) Response: I have been playing on this server for at least 1 year.

4.Have you ever Donated? Response: I have not donated yet.

5.Why do you think you are up for the job? Response: I think I could be helpful to the server, I could help more people.

6.How will you help the newcomers? Response: I would most likely tell them all about the server, what the rules are, so on.

7.Will you listen to higher staff? Response: I will always listen to higher staff.

8.How will you help owners? Response If they need my help I will help them as much as possible.

9.Are you familiar with a lot of plugins? If so, which? Response: I am familiar with the factions plugin, the plugin that adds the logins in the server, and the anti-cheats plugin.

10.Have you ever made a plugin? Response: I have not made a plugin but I have done programming on minecraft before.

11.How old are you? Response: I am 13.

12.Are you friendly towards members? Response: I am as friendly as possible to members unless if they bully me, and even then I attempt to be nice.

13.Have you ever griefed? If so, state reason. Response: as far as my memory goes I have not griefed.

14.Secret word. Response: SexyInstitution

15.Other comments by you...? Response: I am really hopeful that I will get this rank, I want to actually be able to help people with things possibly make awesome builds for Chrgama and James.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:30 am