TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

PrincessNorn's application

PrincessNorn

PrincessNorn's application Empty PrincessNorn's application

Post  PrincessNorn Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:46 am

This is my post for the application for helper rank.

Helper's Application
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Name In TheInstitution: PrincessNorn
    2. How Many Hours/Days/Years/Weeks Do You Play Altogether? I have played for about 3 years altogether, this is a rounded number.
    3. Age: 13
    4. Country , TimeZone: country is the United States, and my Time zone is (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    5. Can Online At Least 1 Hour A Week. ( Min : 1 ) 5 hours per week is the minimum for me.
    6. How Many People Do You Helped So Far: ( Min 20 ) I have helped around 30 people I believe, not all of them said thank you but I helped them.
    7. Your Forum Username: PrincessNorn
    8. What Make You Feel That You Can Be In This position: I am a very helpful person and I prefer helping over pvping and other such that isn't related to helping.
    9. English : 8/10 ( Out Of 10? )
    10. Grammar : 8/10 ( Out Of 10? )
    11. Reason To Join As A Helper: wabada had given me the offer to do what I like to do so I would like to accept the offer and help people out.
    12. ( Optional ) Any Video You Post So Far For This Sever? ( Optional ) I haven't yet but I have plans on it.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:31 pm