TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

4 posters

Runyrulesall is abusing his testmod posistion

Winged_Bull
    Co-Owner
    Co-Owner

Runyrulesall is abusing his testmod posistion Empty Re: Runyrulesall is abusing his testmod posistion

Post  Winged_Bull Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:06 pm

pep12345 wrote:we were playing legit till RonyRulesAll kills us as a testing mod and overclaims our land with his unlimited power
    Someone gave him that power, so i'll reset it to the NORMAL max as the pop up say dont give out power, money or items.
    XLegitzX

Runyrulesall is abusing his testmod posistion Empty Re: Runyrulesall is abusing his testmod posistion

Post  XLegitzX Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Again we will say, Raiding is allowed, PVP is allowed, I doubt he was flying around killing you he doesn't abuse like that. Who are you anyways?
    RonyRulesAll

Post  RonyRulesAll Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:09 pm

How Did I Abuse And I Dont Even Know Who You Are? I Dont Abuse And I Raiding Is Allowed.Also Do You Have Any Sort Of Proof? Because I Dont Know Who You Are?....
    Xyankey1
    SuperMod
    SuperMod

Post  Xyankey1 Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:40 am

pep12345 wrote:we only can have a max of 50/50 and we had that. en he can have 100000 max, and he was flying into our base and then killed us. its not legit
    flying and having unlimited power

the unlimited power must of been given by a admin+ and do you have proof of him flying around your base and killing you guys ?
    pep12345

Post  pep12345 Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:35 am

we only can have a max of 50/50 and we had that. en he can have 100000 max, and he was flying into our base and then killed us. its not legit
    flying and having unlimited power
    Xyankey1
    SuperMod
    SuperMod

Post  Xyankey1 Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:47 pm

1.Testing mods are allowed to pvp anyone is allowed to pvp (servermanager owner admin supermods mod co owners etc)

2.He Must Of Claimed Because you had low power and he had more power
    pep12345

Runyrulesall is abusing his testmod posistion Empty Runyrulesall is abusing his testmod posistion

Post  pep12345 Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:20 pm

we were playing legit till RonyRulesAll kills us as a testing mod and overclaims our land with his unlimited power

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:08 pm