TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

+2
Xyankey1
XxDemonLightxX
6 posters

XxDemonLightxX's T-Mod Application (aka DarkShadow)

XxDemonLightxX

XxDemonLightxX's T-Mod Application (aka DarkShadow) Empty XxDemonLightxX's T-Mod Application (aka DarkShadow)

Post  XxDemonLightxX Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Name In-Game Response Here...

How long have you've been playing? Well Ive been playing for almost 8 months of minecraft when 1.2.5 was still there
    How long have you've been playing in-game? (while in-game do /ontime) : Well Ive been playing this server for a while
    Have you ever Donated? No,but I will if i can get t mod because i want to help the server out and not let it shut down
    Why do you think you are up for the job? Well i wanna help the server out and the new players because i really think that everyone needs help with something new and i wanna look out for hackers in pvp because I like to pvp a lot
    How will you help the newcomers? Yes of course
    Will you listen to higher staff? Yep I will respect them
    How will you help owners? I will help them think of new spawns , new rules , and other things that they need help with
    Are you familiar with a lot of plugins? If so, which? Uhh no but Ive been playing a lot of servers and i know a lot of plugins
    Have you ever made a plugin? No But i will try to find a way to help the server out if it needs any plugins
    How old are you? 13
    Are you friendly towards members? yes I will respect them and help them out with what ever they need help with ^^
    Have you ever griefed? If so, state reason. No i havent i think that griefing is messed up and its stupid because the people that made the play or thingy did a lot of work to do that and you can just come out of no where and just ruined there hard work
    Secret word? RealmChrgama
    Other comments by you...? I really want to help this server out and Ive been a co-owner , admin , and moderator on a lots of servers and i think i maybe help this one out too if i get a chance to get T-Mod
    Xyankey1
    SuperMod
    SuperMod

XxDemonLightxX's T-Mod Application (aka DarkShadow) Empty Re: XxDemonLightxX's T-Mod Application (aka DarkShadow)

Post  Xyankey1 Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:18 pm

Well You didnt search for the secret word.... dskid told you were it was lol
    joshbuckley22
    joshbuckley22

XxDemonLightxX's T-Mod Application (aka DarkShadow) Empty Re: XxDemonLightxX's T-Mod Application (aka DarkShadow)

Post  joshbuckley22 Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:11 pm

When you are on the server next, please do /ontime and just put what it is here. Smile
    xRampageMiner
    xRampageMiner
    Co-Owner
    Co-Owner

Post  xRampageMiner Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Pretty good yo may be fit for the job ill talk to other's to see about you on T-Mod!
    Elias_chedrawi7
    Elias_chedrawi7

Post  Elias_chedrawi7 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:58 am

xRampageMiner wrote:Pretty good yo may be fit for the job ill talk to other's to see about you on T-Mod!
    Ramp I think all the tmod spots are full that's what dj said :/
    Elias_chedrawi7
    Elias_chedrawi7

Post  Elias_chedrawi7 Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Elias_chedrawi7 wrote:
    xRampageMiner wrote:Pretty good yo may be fit for the job ill talk to other's to see about you on T-Mod!
    Nvm there is 1 spot since alno got demoted for no reason
    XLegitzX

Post  XLegitzX Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Elias_chedrawi7 wrote:
    Elias_chedrawi7 wrote:
    there was a reason
    Elias_chedrawi7
    Elias_chedrawi7

Post  Elias_chedrawi7 Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:58 am

XLegitzX wrote:
    Elias_chedrawi7 wrote:
    Elias_chedrawi7 wrote:
    there was a reason
    Lol what was it but like did he abuse ?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:11 pm