TheInstitution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheInstitution!

2 posters

Faction Tourney

Alnoroph

Faction Tourney Empty Faction Tourney

Post  Alnoroph Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:51 am

Hi My name is Alnoroph and i would like to suggest something. It isnt a plugin, more like an event. As some of you may know, Gtf and ModernPvP fought to the death in an epic battle to see who is the best pvpers. Between the pain in my fingers and the constant screaming, I would like to congratulate the winners, for a very good game Smile. But I would like to suggest more. The Faction arena we fought in was fantastic, but I would suggest to expand it so it can include 4 facs. These 4 facs will brawl it out, and the last 2 will fight. The winner will get a prize decided by Dj. If they agree with this, I will post the rules on this thread.
    Elias_chedrawi7
    Elias_chedrawi7

Faction Tourney Empty Re: Faction Tourney

Post  Elias_chedrawi7 Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:37 am

Alnoroph wrote:Hi My name is Alnoroph and i would like to suggest something. It isnt a plugin, more like an event. As some of you may know, Gtf and ModernPvP fought to the death in an epic battle to see who is the best pvpers. Between the pain in my fingers and the constant screaming, I would like to congratulate the winners, for a very good game Smile. But I would like to suggest more. The Faction arena we fought in was fantastic, but I would suggest to expand it so it can include 4 facs. These 4 facs will brawl it out, and the last 2 will fight. The winner will get a prize decided by Dj. If they agree with this, I will post the rules on this thread.

Dude great idea I just want to know who kicked me from GTF cause he will die

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:48 pm